GUBA: Conference & Awards 2018
GUBA 2018 will be a two-day event with distinguished guest, His Excellency the President of Ghana Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo and the Minister of State for the Commonwealth and the United Nations, Lord Ahmad, will be in attendance.
For the first time, the annual awards ceremony will be preceded with a conference, the theme of which will be ‘African Entrepreneurship for Growth and Sustainability.
GUBA Conference, 13th July 2018
The GUBA African Entrepreneurship Conference will bring together a diverse collection of business executives, industry experts and policymakers from Africa and Europe who are at the forefront of trade and economics – to discuss prevailing issues within the conference theme.
Some of the topics will be;
♣ Scaling Up African Businesses
♣ Good Governance for Business Sustainability
♣ Cultivating Female Entrepreneurship in Africa
- Uche Ofodile – CEO of Lonestar MTN, Former Regional Head, Africa – Express Wi-Fi – Facebook
- Stefan Wissenbach – Founder of Engagement Multiplier and Best Selling Author
- Professor Ayensu – Author and former Director for Central Projects of African Development Bank.
- Chris Kirubi – Entrepreneur, Director at Centum Investments, Chairman at DHL Express Kenya Limited.
- Eric Guichard – Founder & CEO of Homestrings
- Kristianne Reindorf Osei -Managing Director of Twelve Springs Investment Group
- Farouk Al Wahab- Business Consultant
- Nana Kwame Bediako – Founder and CEO of Wonda World Estates and Petronia City Development Company Ltd
Learn innovative ways to grow your business digitally and internationally. Gain valuable insights into what it takes to sustain businesses beyond the five-year hurdle. Learn how to grow a business generationally. Network
with an array of business professionals and executives – the seminar will be the perfect hub to discuss and form long-lasting partnerships.
GUBA Awards Ceremony – 14th July 2018
Doors open at 5.30pm PROMPT for red carpet, photo opportunities and networking reception.
Drinks and bowl-food service between 5.30 – 7pm
The awards will commence at 7.30pm.
Entertainment by Ghana Music Awards Best New Artist and Highlife Artiste 2018, Kuami Eugene.
Post-event celebration and networking will commence from 10pm – 12midnight. Canapés and drinks will be served.
Dress Code: Black-Tie | Traditional
Event Title Sponsor: ECOM Ghana
Other Sponsors – | MENZGOLD | ZYLONFON MEDIA | GOIL | PAY GLOBAL | IMPERIAL HOMES
Official Media Partner- | OT RADIO UK
For further details, please log onto our website http://www.gubaawards.co.uk
Share this event on Facebook and Twitter.
We look forward to Celebrating Excellence with you.